Sorry, ICLICKNPRINT is down for maintenance until 12/02/2023.
In the meantime, you can use Word templates to customize your items.
DOWNLOAD FREE GEOGRAPHICS® WORD TEMPLATES - enter item # and click Download Template.
Save template in your computer and start customizing.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your kind understanding!
i have read all the how to's and watched the videos. Downloaded my Template bought from Staples. Saved to my pc. But can't find the design center with all the tools to creat the project. Close as I can get is that it brings it up in a document program with no tools access not even to resize text or move it around. Certainly nothing like what I see in all the how to's videos. I even downloaded Fox Fire after trying my Edge and Brave . No where can I see or read how to open the program to create a certificate on my geographics Iclicknprint paper. Also yes I registered even resigned in. download everthing the instructions told me too. Even download othe Templates that use the same papers for certificates. I am beyond frustration. NOTHING says where to open up the iclicknprint creative program.
You may want to share your iclicknprint log in credentials to your colleagues given that you have save your projects under "My Saved Projects" and give them the name of the project. Or it may work this way, once you save your project, you will be asked if you would like to stay on page, print or close project, please select Print and on another pop up box, click Print again and click "Download PDF Now" which will be automatically saved on your computer and ready to share.
Hope this helps!
2. You may want to share your iclicknprint log in credentials to your colleagues given that you have save your projects under "My Saved Projects". Also, once you save your project, you will be asked if you would like to stay on page, print or close project, please select Print and on another pop up box, click Print again and click "Download PDF Now" which will be automatically saved on your computer and ready to share.
Is there any way I can share the project template with another account, so I don't need to re-design the template all over again? Please let me know, thank you for your time.
Is there a way document fonts used in a project? I see type size and color and how to pick a font, but not what font is used with selected text.
Is there a way to share a project to another account? (Not for colaborative use, but as way to pass along a complete set of settings to someone else)?
Thank you for contacting us.
That will be depending on the input you are needing on a project. For example if your making a diploma or certificate you might be needing the "name of the student", the subject" or degree","place" and or "date of graduation". Please see reference below.
How do you name a text box for merge purposes?
We recomend to just start over with a new project and follow these steps:
- Set your first Label. either you keep the 4 line or make it just 3 line: Name, Address 1, city-state-zip
- Click once, to move text box. Use the middle (left or right) dot to widen the box, as needed.
- Double click on the the inside of the textbox you need to edit
- If you are dealing with just one address, you can already save as the labels will automatically sync to the other once.
- If it is the other way, you can either click on the "2. Preview and new page" (in yellow) on the right hand side, to select "Create separate cards/labels" or you can do the "Merge data" (on blue).
Using Merge in a Project:
* Create a parent/primary file. This can be used in making secondary file name.
* Use "Save As" to create a child/secondary name. You can create as many child files and number of merges you need to perform. (we recommend merging 20 names in the certificates - per child project)
* Do not double merge a project. Doing this will add pages to it, thus, will not update the data.
Rather, save the parent with "Save As" and start a new merge. Use 1, 2, 3 after each child or alphabetical A-G, H-z, etc.
I merged a spreadsheet and now I want to delete my merge. Is there a more efficient way of doing this instead of deleting them one by one on the preview and review page? It's an unreasobable amount of time. Thanks
In changing the font color, you need to double click inside the text box. Then, highlight the text and make the changes using the menu "Font Color" menu on the right hand side prior printing.
In addition, the margin/paper designs that you see in the web template are only there for you see how will the actual print looks like on the designer paper.
You just have to print on the purchased certificate in order to have a full product design. This program is made with the purpose of printing on our products, that you can purchase online by following either of these links:
Please or register to leave a response.